Ribbon Cutting & Open House Celebration
The Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine (MCRM Fertility) has completed an expansion of its offices and patient care area. The team at MCRM Fertility is excited to share it with the community with a special ribbon cutting ceremony and open house. Please join us on Saturday, October 21, 2017. The ribbon cutting ceremony will begin at 10:30 AM with the open house to follow until 1 PM. This special event will allow for patients, physicians, medical professionals and members of the community an opportunity to freely experience MCRM Fertility. Members of the MCRM Fertility care team will be available to welcome those that attend and to answer questions attendees may have regarding fertility and infertility.
To enhance the celebration experience, BBQ will be provided along with live music by the band, Nitrous. In addition, those who attended will have the opportunity to register to win one of six fertility treatment prizes being provided to cap off the celebration. This will include:
- (1) In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Package
- (5) Intra-Uterine Insemination Packages
The expansion encompasses more than 8,000 square feet of patient-centered care space and includes:
- Warm, welcoming and relaxing waiting area
- State-of-the-art examination areas with ultrasonography
- Individual patient coordination offices
- Patient & Community Education and Conference Center
The expansion adds additional care space to the already established 6,000+ square feet which has been home to MCRM Fertility since April 2014 and will allow for two unique care areas to provide for a higher level of care for patients. The existing care space, located on the 1st floor of 17300 N. Outer Forty, Chesterfield, Missouri, will now be utilized, solely, for laboratory and procedural services. All other appointments and services will be completed in the new expansion area located within the same building on the 2nd floor.
“As MCRM Fertility has grown to be one of Missouri’s largest fertility care centers, the requirement for an expanded, patient-centered, care area developed in order for us to be able to provide the highest-level of care to our patients. I could not be prouder of this new space and look forward to the impact it will have on patients,” explains medical director, Dr. Peter Ahlering.
The conceptual design and layout was provided by Bliss Design Associates with Lance Adzick of Adzick Construction Company as the general contractor. Construction began in early June 2017 and was completed on schedule within three months. The MCRM Fertility team appreciates the time, effort and cooperation of both of these firms and the numerous subcontractors which assisted in making this project a reality.
Prize Details and Specifics
- The IVF package provided includes the following: procedure room fee/supplies, all monitoring visits performed at MCRM, egg retrieval, ICSI/IMSI, fertilization, embryo culture through day 6, assisted hatching, embryoglue ultrasound guided fresh embryo transfer
- The IUI packages provided include: IUI insemination, IUI sperm prep and (2) monitoring visits and ultrasounds
- Prizes are valid to be utilized through June 30, 2018
- Medications required for treatment are not included and are the responsibility of the patient
- Anesthesia is required for the egg retrieval procedure of the IVF treatment and is not included and the patient is responsible for cost to the anesthesia provider
- Additional services not listed above including but not limited to diagnostic testing, lab work and obstetrical services are not included and will be billed to the patient or the patient’s insurance (when applicable) by the service provider