Celebrating World Embryologist Day and the 40th Birthday of the World’s First IVF Baby
Today, July 25, 2018, is a very special day in the field of Assisted Reproductive Technology. It is World Embryologist Day and the 40th birthday of the world’s first IVF baby, Louise Brown. If you have ever wondered what it is like to be an embryologist or what joys and difficulties they face, you will want to be sure to tune into a special episode of Focus on Fertility. Our wonderful MCRM Fertility lab team, Dr. Gliedt, Teresa, Taylor, Jessica and Kelly were special guests and shared what it’s like to be your first baby sitters. They discuss:
- how they first became interested in becoming embryologists
- what changes and advancements they have seen during their time as an embryologist
- what they enjoy the most about being an embryologist
- the difficulties they face as an embryologist
- and they share some thoughts and advice, too
Be sure to take some time to tune in and listen to this very special inside look at how the lab team take’s the journey along with you.