National Infertility Awareness Week 2018: “Flip the Script”
At MCRM Fertility, National Infertility Awareness Week (NIAW) is another opportunity for us to support and encourage our patients struggling with infertility.
The Infertility Support Program will be hosting daily events to commemorate this special week. The week kicks off with Infertility Awareness Day at the Ballpark on Sunday followed by:
- Flowers for Fertility (Monday, April 23rd)
- All patients will receive a complimentary potted flower courtesy of Integrity Specialty Pharmacy
- Muffins for Moms and Donuts for Dads (Tuesday, April 24th)
- All patients will enjoy sweet treats courtesy of Avella Specialty Pharmacy
- Our Patients are ALL THAT and a Bag of Chips (Wednesday, April 25th)
- All patients will enjoy a bag of chips courtesy of the MCRM Fertility Support Program
- Grandparents of the Future Class (Thursday, April 26th)
- Special class to assist parents of those struggling with infertility to have a better understanding on the processes involved, the emotional and financial stresses and more. Class begins at 6:30pm and space remains for those interested in attending. Please click on the provided link, above, and RSVP
- Sometimes Infertility Patients Must Break before they can Shine (Friday, April 27th)
- All patients will receive a special give to help make them shine courtesy of the MCRM Fertility Support Program
Together, we can make a difference!
Lets make it a GREAT week!