MCRM Fertility and the Matching Miracles fresh egg donor program was pleased to have one of the nation’s leading fertility law attorneys, Tim Schlesinger, of Midwest Fertility Law Group, present on the legal considerations one should consider whenever the use of third-party reproduction is considered or utilized.
In this one-hour presentation Tim discussed and reviewed topics such as:
- Legal Needs for Egg/Sperm Donation
- Legal Needs for using a Gestational Carrier
- Legal Concerns of Traditional Surrogacy
- Co-Parenting Agreements: What are they and why it is recommended to utilize them?
- Thoughts and Legal Concerns Regarding the Disposition of Frozen Embryos
If you would like to learn more about any of the topics covered, have additional questions or would like to discuss a particular legal matter regarding fertility law, you may connect with Tim. He may be contacted via phone at 314-325-7166 or via email at [email protected]
To learn more about MCRM Fertility or Matching Miracles and how they can assist you along in your fertility journey please visit our websites at www.mcrmfertility.com, www.matchingmiracles.com or speak with one of our fertility experts via an initial consultation appointment.